(Energy Analytics Institute, 10.Apr.2021) — EP PetroEcuador awarded an export deal for 1,080,000 barrels of Oriente crude to Singapore company Trafigura PTE. LTD.
The volume offered will be exported in 3 shipments of 360,000 barrels +/- 5% each, which will be delivered in April 2021, PetroEcuador announced 11 April 2021 in an official statement.
The deal will represent income of around $68mn for the Ecuadorian state, PetroEcuador General Manager Gonzalo Maldonado said in the statement.
Approximated 45 qualified companies were invited to the bid event, of which five offers were presented:
• Trafigura Pte. Ltd.: -$1.67/bbl
• Shell Western Supply And Trading Limited: -$1.94/bbl
• Valero Marketing and Supply Company: -$2.65/bbl
• Petrochina International Co. Ltd.: -$2.42/bbl
• Phillips 66 Company: -$4.46/bbl
By Piero Stewart. © Energy Analytics Institute (EAI). All Rights Reserved.