(SSR Mining, 30.Mar.2021) — SSR Mining Inc. announced publication of its ESG and Sustainability Report. The report outlines SSR’s approach to sustainability across a range of areas and summarizes SSR’s 2020 performance.
Sustainability Report Highlights
- Amalgamation of best practices from across our business to develop an integrated Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability (“EHSS”) management system.
- New suite of sustainability policies released to align with leading industry practices.
- Commitment to establishing an action plan to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
- Improved disclosures on climate and water management by responding to Carbon Disclosure Project (“CDP”), and by aligning our reporting with the requirements of the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (“TCFD”).
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with an updated and broadened Diversity Policy and strategic planning.
The report is available on our website at www.ssrmining.com.