Ecuador’s Oil Production Climbs To 522 Mb/d In March 2019

(Energy Analytics Institute, Piero Stewart, 8.Apr.2019) — Ecuador’s production of crude oil rose to 522 Mb/d in March 2019 compared to 519 Mb/d in February and 517 Mb/d in January 2019, the country’s Energy Ministry announced 8 April 2019 in a post on its twitter account.

Of the amounts in March 2019, PetroAmazonas contributed 422 Mb/d or 81% of total production, while private companies contributed 100 Mb/d or the remaining 19% (See chart below).

***

© Energy Analytics Institute (EAI)

Please follow and like us:
RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Visit Us
LinkedIn
Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *