(Petrobras, 26.Dec.2023) — Petrobras‘ Board of Directors approved a new Social Responsibility Policy, in line with best practices, after an extensive listening process with the participation of the company’s various stakeholders.
The main changes include:
- Total attention to people, respect, promotion and due diligence in human rights, effective management of social and environmental risks and impacts throughout the life cycle of the company’s business.
- Respecting and valuing diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as preventing and combating discriminatory practices, moral harassment and sexual violence in all work environments, including the supply chain.
- Integrated action in the just energy transition, aimed at reducing energy poverty and sustainable development, in line with the principles of climate justice.
- Continuous and inclusive dialogue with communities and the promotion of professional training in the territories where we operate, encouraging the use of local
- The development of structural and permanent socio-environmental initiatives, and partnerships with public authorities, companies and civil society organizations to promote sustainable development, in synergy with public policies.
- The commitment to ocean conservation and to promoting the conservation, recovery and sustainable use of forests, contributing to mitigating climate change, halting the loss of biodiversity and to the well-being of indigenous peoples and traditional