(IN-VR, 29.Nov.2019 ) — IN-VR invites international oil & gas companies to the Latin America Oil & Gas Summit in 5-6 December 2019, at Uruguay, Punta Del Este Resort & Spa. For the first time, NOCs and hydrocarbons agencies will be sharing onshore and offshore updates for the region’s huge prospects, and opportunities for independent oil & gas companies.
Latin America possesses the richest hydrocarbon reserves globally, with more than 20% of total global oil reserves located in the region. Latin America is growing at a significant rate with more than 7.5 million barrels produced every day.
Latin America’s main operators will provide updates, discuss future plans and partnership opportunities while networking with the region’s key players.
The Latin America Oil & Gas Summit speakers include:
● Hector de Santa Ana, E&P Manager, ANCAP
● Ing. Quim Arianna Spinelli, Head of Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Industry and Mines Uruguay
● Neal Marlow, CEO, Belize Natural Energy
● Nicolas Quintana, Energy Director, Argentina Investment & Trade Promotion Agency
● Andre Cho, Director of the Geology and Petroleum Department, Ministry of Economic Development and Petroleum, Belize and many more.
The event is an ideal opportunity for oil and gas companies (exploration and production), consultants, seismic, drilling and other service companies to have in-depth discussions and one-to-one private meetings with ANCAP and National Hydrocarbon Agencies from Latin American countries. The focus will be on current exploration opportunities, geology, legislation, midstream and licensing updates in the region. Secure your place here.