Mexican Fuel Consumption 778 Mb/d: Jan.-Jul. 2018

(Energy Analytics Institute, Jared Yamin, 3.Sep.2018) — During the first seven months of 2018, the average consumption of gasoline in Mexico was 778,000 barrels per day, or 124 million liters per day.

Of the total, approximately 659,000 barrels per day, or 85% of total consumption, corresponded to Pemex Magna, while the remaining 119,000 barrels per day, or 15% of total consumption, corresponded to Pemex Premium, announced Pemex in a Twitter post.

During the same time period, consumption of diesel was approximately 339,000 barrels per day or 54 million liters per day, according to the state oil company.

***

Bolivian 3P Gas Reserves Reach 14.7 Tcf at YE:17

(Energy Analytics Institute, Jared Yamin, 3.Sep.2018) — Bolivia’s proved, probable and possible (3P) natural gas reserves rose to 14.7 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) at year-end 2017, according to a reserve report produced by Canadian company Sproule International Limited.

These proved (1P) reserve figures compared to 9.94 Tcf in 2009, when certified by Ryder Scott and 10.45 Tcf in 2013, when certified by Canadian company GLJ Petroleum Consultants, reported the daily newspaper La Razón.

Bolivia’s proved, probable and possible (3P) crude oil reserves were 376.1 million barrels at year-end 2017, according to the Sproule report.

***